Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiku's adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KikuWolfDemon

KikuWolfDemon

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Kiku sat there on the pile of fur seeing as her brother told her to not leave the den she sighed and looked around deciding whether to obey or disobey her elder brother

"what did i do wrong to make him want me to stay here i feel like a caged wolf im not suppose to be a caged wolf"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Itazura, having changed form into a wolf demon named Koga he had fought before, leapt through the mountains in search of new prey. He stopped when he sensed a strong negative emotion from somewhere that can be easily manipulated into hatred, and using his newfound sense of smell, he tracked down the source of the emotion. Only to find another wolf demon, he remembered her as the sister of the wolf demon. He landed in front of the girl, waiting to see her response.

Last edited by Windy-tan on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
KikuWolfDemon

KikuWolfDemon

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Kiku looked up to notice that before her was her brother or so she thought she stood up and walked to him with a small angered look on her face right then she decided to stand up to him

"why can't i leave the den i should have as much right as you! i want to go outside for a bit why can't i do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Itazura glared at the girl, trying to match Koga's peronality and actions as well as he could. It wasn't exactly easy, but he should be able to pull it off and extract more hatred from this girl to feed himself. When the girl walked up to him Itazura raised his right hand and slapped the girl, hard.

"Because you're a girl, enough said." Itazura said in Koga's voice.
Back to top Go down
KikuWolfDemon

KikuWolfDemon

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Kiku rubbed her cheek and glared at koga then growled

"how dare you! you hit me!! i may be a girl but you can't stop me"

Kiku then pushed pass him and left the den she sped up and began running the same speed as koga did and went to find either the real koga inuyasha or ayame because it was right then when kiku realized that him back there was not koga because koga would never hit her like that yeah he would yell back at her but never raise a hand to her his little sister who left her safety zone just to be with him
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Itazura watched the girl run off, the negative emotions in her swelled up but he sensed that this form wouldn't decieve her anymore. He changed into the exact form of that half-demon he met before apparently named Inuyasha and ran after her with an amazing speed, catching up to her quickly.

"Kiku, are you alright?" Itazura asked in the exact same voice as Inuyasha.
Back to top Go down
KikuWolfDemon

KikuWolfDemon

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Kiku turned the direction were the voice was coming from recognizing it as Inuyasha's voice she was a bit shocked that he had actually came to her this time knowing the feelings she had for inuyasha she refussed to look him in the eyes

"No im not look i have to find my brother someone is trying to get me to hate him more and i don't like it"

Kiku sighed confused about what was going on hoping to not fall into whatever trap or plan this was not wanting to be weak wanting to prove to her brother that she is as strong as he is and that she can handle herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiku's adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku's adventure   Kiku's adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiku's adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons :: RP Places :: Mountains-
Jump to: