Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon Hunter Vampire Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonHunterZero

DemonHunterZero

Demon Hunter Vampire Zero Empty
PostSubject: Demon Hunter Vampire Zero   Demon Hunter Vampire Zero I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Name: Demon Hunter Zero

Race: demon

Appearance: Zero likes his hair long-ish and over half of his face, death black with a white streak bang. Wears a black trench coat or black dress shirt mostly, with a red tie around his neck as well. He wears jeans and black combat boots that have heavy staps on them as well as heavy souls. His eyes are sapphire blue but do change to a crimson, to the smell or sight of blood. He has pale skin and a wolf tatoo on his chest over where his heart should be. Usually seen with a pokkichoco cookie in his mouth.

Abilities: Wolf form, dark elements, Shadow Play, bending light and energy.

Bio: Zero lost his parents at a young age, as well as being biten by a vampire. Hes died more then his fair share and still drives on. He looks to settle a score with the person who killed his parents and cursed him with the Silver Fang Curse as well as hunt down demons that are on his hit list for one reson or another. Along his side at times are allies hes made along his journey. He stays to him self most of the time but sometimes finds it boring and like to start trouble just for fun.

Other: He has a close friend named Midnight and loves Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter Vampire Zero   Demon Hunter Vampire Zero I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Shadow play as in manipulatingshadows in the same way Itazura can? And what do you mean by bending light and energy?
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
DemonHunterZero

DemonHunterZero

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter Vampire Zero   Demon Hunter Vampire Zero I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Yes just lik Itazura but he changes it to a more daker energy and he can change/bend light and energy into weapons or manicans. He can also make it dimmer or brighter. any more questions about him?
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter Vampire Zero   Demon Hunter Vampire Zero I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Um...approved...I suppose...ara...
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunter Vampire Zero   Demon Hunter Vampire Zero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunter Vampire Zero
Page 1 of 1