Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Circe's Fox Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Circe's Fox Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:24 pm

A young woman, complete with fox ears and tail, a half-breed, was sloppily seated comfortably on a luxurious, satin armchair. Her silvery hair flowed over one side of the chair's arm, and her bare feet were hanging off the edge of the other side. It was a comfortable-looking scene; she had a cup of tea near and a blazing fireplace going. The nights could get quite cold in the mountains. She was surrounded by many people of both genders and many different looks. They all seemed to hover around the lady, entranced by her lute playing and voice. One of the men put in a log in the toasty fireplace, and she watched the flames engulf the wood as she sang.
Am I a lunatic? I'm going crazy for just a word from, for just a touch from you...
You're my only infatuation, don't leave me stranded in my obsession...

She seemed to be singing to a girl seated next to her in a racy maid's costume (like all the other girls in the house were), who seemed to enjoy her serenade. The fox woman looked quite relaxed as well, but she was actually bored. Her little birdies were becoming dull...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:43 pm

A trail of footsteps led across the calm snow, there was a man travelling across the mountain pass. He wore a white top hat on his blond hair, a large gray jacket with a white doctors' robe underneath, which was also left open to reveal the man's torso which looked like a chunk of his flesh had been torn out and replaced with a large piece of leather stitched on. He carried on his back a halberd-like weapon and it seemed that in the jacket the young man was hiding something. He wore heavy makeup with dark bags under his eyes, indicating his stress and lack of sleep. Any normal person would be limp by the tempature of the surroundings, but the man seemed to be fine. For his body had already been numbed, the man had no time to waste, and therefore thought his bodily desires of pain, hunger, and thirst would be dragging him down. The perfect solution was to numb his body, so it couldn't feel anything.

The man came to a mansion after a short moment, the man opened the door and stepped in. Even though he couldn't feel anything, his body still needed sleep and some form of food and drink. But upon entering the man heard a beautiful singing voice, unable to help himself, the man traced the voice to a room with many humans all surrounding a half-breed.

"Ah, guten tag. My name is Keriel Faust VII, and I was hoping if you knew a place I could stay at. I am a traveler but I happened to have gotten myself lost." the man said, introducing himself and tipping his hat.
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:15 am

Hearing a voice, the woman stopped singing, and everyone seemed to be broken from their trance. "Hmm...?" Craning her neck backwards to see who was there. Her orange eyes scanned the newcomer quickly. My, what an interesting looking person! She hadn't had one of those in a long time. She smiled sweetly, then turned to face him properly.
"...Hello~ What a... unique name you have~ My name is Circe. Welcome to my humble mansion." She looked him over again quickly before going on. "You look tired. You're welcome to stay in one of my guest rooms, if you'd like. I'll take you there, and one of my servants can make you a meal. Here, follow me to your room." Circe said politely as she could, getting up from her seat and beckoning the man to follow her to a guest room. She told a nearby servant to prepare some warm food, which the man ran off to do immediately. She played a simple tune on her lute and hummed along, happy that a new pet had fallen into her lap. You were always nice at first, letting the birdies eat from your palm, and then you close in on them. It was a plan Circe was familiar with. Smiling as she came to a stop, she opened a door do reveal a warm, cozy room. It had all the things a normal bedroom would. "I hope it's good enough for you. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the humans around here, mmkay?" she said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:44 am

Faust followed the half-breed, she was suprisingly nice. He had expected a cold reply for him to get out, but he smiled and followed the woman. She did have a nice voice, and seeing the room Faust seemed to be in luck. It was a better place than he had spent his nights in before, the usual in had nothing more than straw mats for beds and a short table in the room. There even was only one window and it had wooden bars over it, making it seem like a prison cell. He set down his halberd by propping it against a corner, but hesitated to remove his jacket. He looked back at the woman and gave her a smile.
"Yes, this room would do nicely, thank you fraulein." Faust said, still trying not to let his jacket slip lest he wishes for the skeleton of his love to be exposed to this woman.
Although the bones concealed within his jacket rattled a bit against each other as Faust shivered a little, he was finally feeling cold, the anesthetics he applied to himself had begun to wear off, but it didn't matter, he found a place to stay at. He set down a suitcase he had carried with him on the bed.
"Although, it would be terribly rude of me if I stayed for free, if there is anything I could help with, please let me know." Faust said again, before opening his suitcase and placing a dusty black tome on his bed.
The entire title was unable to be read from the doorway, but it had the word 'Tod' on it. And afterwards, Faust walked to the woman again.
"But it would be wunderbar if I could hear more of the lied you were singing before I came in, you have a beautiful voice." Faust said.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Circe put her hands on her hips and smiled. This man was terribly nice. It wasn't really her taste, but... "Oh, it's no problem with me. I'm always happy to take people in. I learn and gain so much from them~!" Well, it was pretty true... Many of the humans she had knew some sort of special thing... Her library was full of books the humans were carrying and even notes she took herself from them. Her favorite topic were magic-related things, though. They were always quite fun to fool around with.
"Aha... Thank you for the complement. I love it when people enjoy my music. Oh... So you want to hear the rest of my song...?" Circe guessed what the unfamiliar words were. She plucked a few strings on her lute to get a right kind of feeling, and began to play and sing along...
Your touch, your ways, leave me dumb without reason.
Your love, my cage, my prison so pleasing.
I spend my days tangled in the thoughts of you.
Stuck in this place, resigned to be your fool.
I thirst no longer, drenching my soul. Pour out like water.
You're my only infatuation, don't leave me stranded in my obsession...

A servant had been standing behind her while she sang, but she hadn't noticed until she trailed off and heard a shuffling. The miss stepped aside to let the servant hold out a tray of food. She examined it, tipping her head to one side, as she and all her sisters were in habit of doing. She breathed in the scent of the meal.
"...Spicy curry rice and... cacao drink?" She asked, fixing her eyes on her slave.
"Y-Yes, mistress..." The maid replied, smiling weakly.
Circe lowered her eyelids in discontent, but turned back to her newest guest. "I hope this is enough for you. If you're still hungry or thirsty, just say so." She yawned a bit before going on. "I'm a bit tired, though. I will have to talk to you more in the morning. Like Mama always said, 'Early to bed, early to rise makes a woman smart, pretty, and wise.' Goodnight~!" she said with that same, sweet smile, before walking away, silvery hair and tail swishing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Faust closed his eyes as the woman sang, the song was slightly strange, but it was beautiful nevertheless. He opened them when he smelled food and took the offered tray, smiling and nodding to the woman and human. This certainly was better than the nights he spent at the various inns, their food was nothing compared to German cusine, but this food seemed decent. He watched the woman, Circe, leave before closing the door and setting the tray on a table. He breathed a sigh of relief as he slid his arms out fo the jacket sleeves, letting it fall to the ground to reveal, around his left wrist was what looked like a handcuff and connected to it was a chain that wrapped around his arm, heading toward his shoulder where it ended and there was a skeleton dangling beside his body. The skeleton looked as it had only recently died and had its flesh cut away, for there seemed to not be a fracture nor discolored spot on even one bone of the skeleton, except for a hole on the forehead in which a few cracks extended to about an inch away from it. The eyes sockets of the skeleton, although empty, seemed to have been staring in front of it, staring into the very soul of anyone who dared to lay eyes upon it. The jaw was twisted into what seemed to be a grin full of malice. Only one who was insane could see this skeleton as a normal being, and oh so geisteskrank was Faust.

"Oh my dear Eliza, soon, I promise you I will find a way to return you to this world. Then we can return to Germany together. Soon my precious Eliza." Faust said, holding the skeleton gently and staring into its empty sockets, it was as if Faust was really talking to the skeleton, believing that it would hear him and respond.

And if Circe was serious when she said she had learned many from the humans that had been her guests before, she might have learned about magic, and she just might share some of her knowledge with Faust. That would bring Faust closer to his dream of reuniting with his Eliza. Without another word Faust set down the skeleton which once was Eliza on the bed and pulled the blanket over her. And after finishing his food Faust slid himself under the covers, reading the black tome he had set on his bed until the wee hours of morn, when his eyes finally gave out and he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 pm

After sharing a bed with one of her many servants, Circe had waken up bright and early. She looked outside the window of her master bedroom, grooming her hair before tying it up in a loose bun on top of her head. It was another beautiful day (even though the sun rarely shined and it was snowing lightly) and she felt at peace. Her "dolly" that night was boring, but there was no reason to murder anyone on this splendid day. Not when there was a new guest in the house. Oh, how exciting! She took a quick bath (there is a small, secret hot spring that her house was build around, she guessed) and got dressed in warm, fur clothing. Before grabbing her lute and heading out her bedroom door, she turned back to the servant still in her bed.
"I'm going to the library. Please make sure my guest is fed with breakfast when he wakes up. Oh, and bring me some black tea, too." Circe said before finally leaving. She hummed all the way to her study, willing to read about her favorite type of magic and spells.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 pm

After only an hour of sleep, Faust's eyes opened and he half-dragged himself out of bed. Shaking his head and placing the book he had been reading in between his pillow and the one where the head of his once beautiful Eliza rested, Faust straightened his white doctors cloak. Before leaving the room he turned around, saying a goodbye to Eliza and closing the door, heading through the hallway Faust spotted one of the humans that he saw when he first entered the mansion last night.
"Ah, pardon but could you tell me where Circe is?" Faust asked.
"The mistress is at the library, it's through that hallway." answered the human before continuing on.
Faust smiled and thanked the human before heading toward the library, he wanted to ask the half-breed if she knew about anything magic-related, especially informationg concerning black magic. The more about necromancy and black magic he knew, the sooner Faust would resurrect his beloved. Entering the library, Faust smiled seeing Circe with her back toward him and deciding he would try to scare the half-breed a bit. Trying to be as quiet as possible, Faust walked up behind the woman and placed a hand on her shoulder, his hand was ice cold, as if it was completely void of life.
"Guten morgen Fraulien Circe." Faust said.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Circe was seated at her study, deep in her work. A bounded and worn book was lying open on the table beside her. On its pages was neat handwriting, telling instructions for a 'fire spell tag'. On a thin slip of paper, the kanji for 'fire' was written largely on it with a thin brush and black ink. Underneath the kanji seemed to be a short scripture, which she was working on now. She was so into her work that she didn't hear her guest sneak up behind her. "Ah!" she shouted in surprise when she felt the hand, jerking her brush and messing up the spell tag. The paper burst into flames as soon as she moved her hand, but she quickly extinguished it with the palm of her hand, not even making a sound as she did so. The half-breed was about to turn around and give what she thought was one of her servants a good beating, but she immediately calmed herself when she heard Faust's voice.
"...Good morning...!" Circe said cheerfully, as if nothing happened. "You startled me there and made me accidentally activate my spell tag. Usually, I'm not so easily frightened. Did you sleep well?" she asked, looking at her burn with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Faust jumped slightly when he noticed a fire light up, so the girl was working on magic. It was something Faust had been wondering whether if the girl knew anything about magic or not, if not then he wouldn't have stayed, he'd just pack up and continue on his search for clues to resurrect the dead. But if she had been making spell tags, she must have other forms of magic that she studies as well, and Faust smiled apologetically.
"Ah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Faust said, then noticing Circe's burnt hand he added. "Would you like me to treat that? I am a doctor and I should be able to heal a burn like that."
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Circe licked a small bit of blood from her hand and turned towards Faust, holding her hand out, wound up. "Well, I could always use a healing tag, but I'll save myself the paper and take up your offer." She grinned, laughing to herself. A servant came in soon after that, carrying Circe's cup of tea and a small bowl of fruits. "The fruits have ripened? Great~ You are dismissed~" she said, cheerfully, picking up a peach and taking a bite. "I didn't know you were a doctor." The woman said at once, staring up at the man from her seat with bright eyes. "Please excuse me for being so... nosy, but what is a doctor doing all the way up here? In the cold mountains? Are you on a quest? Looking for something?" Circe asked with curiosity, allowing her tail to sway side-to-side like a metronome.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:26 pm

The blonde man nodded with a smile and reached into his jacket, taking out a bag and opening it. From the opening one could see syringes, needles, cotton wads, and a few bottles of who-knows-what.
"I'll need to disinfect it first, this might hurt a bit." Faust said as he took a pair of large tweezers.
Faust took the half-breed's hand and slowly, taking a cotton wad in the tweezers and dipping it in a small bottle of liquid, gently rubbed it on the wound from the burn. Then he applied a bit of ointment to the wound and wrapped it up with a bandage. Placing his tools in his bag and throwing the cotton wad into a sepearate bag to be disposed of later, Faust smiled at Circe.
"There, it's done. Now don't expose the wound to water for too long, or get it dirty." Faust explained, "And yes, I am a doctor, although more of a surgeon. But I came to study about herbal medicine and I heard that rare herbs often grow high in the mountains, so I came here. But I didn't expect anyone to be living here."
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Circe smiled, stifling a giggle. "Oh no, it's fine. I'm pretty tolerant when it comes to pain~" More than tolerant, though, she actually quite liked the way the flesh around her burn felt. It made her feel lively and jumpy, in a good way of course.
"Going to the mountains to find herbs... Sorry to disappoint you, but these mountains are usually pretty snowy. You're not going to find many plants that are of use to you. Come mid-summer, this place is slightly warmer. You may find a few then." She explained, examining at her bandage. "I have a small indoor garden, but I only grow a few fruits and vegetables, which are particularly hard to grow during this time. Only a few herbs, and I don't think they'd be much help to you anyway." she said in a long dribble. The young woman took a short breath in, catching herself. "My, I rambled off again. Silly me~ It's always a top priority of mine to make sure my guest is always happy~ Would you like some fruit to eat? Maybe tea? I'd also like to chat with you. Would you mind that?" She asked, taking the bowl containing fruit and stretched it toward Faust with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circe's Fox Mansion   Circe's Fox Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circe's Fox Mansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons :: RP Places :: Mountains-
Jump to: