Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itazura's Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Itazura's Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

The two Itazuras dispersed into shadows again and was replaced again by two other shadows, there seemed to be no end to these things.

"I suppose I have to us this. Screech Resonance!" the Itazuras shouted and held up the Makyokus.

Suddenly each of the Makyokus let out an ear-piercing screech, forcing all of the others to cover their ears. The screeching lasted for several minutes before the Itazuras stopped and slashed Kaori, the half-demon apparently named 'Inuyasha', and the priestess over and over before they could react.
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Kaori! Get Up!!!

Too Tired...

But-

Let me sleep...

Inuyasha growled and quickly put his haori over Kaori to prevent anymore damage to her. The priestess quickly shot her arrows while Inuyasha used his Blades of Blood and Iron Reaver Soul Stealer.

Suddenly, Tatsuya started emitting a bright orange light, causing Inuyasha and Kikyo to cover their eyes.

When the light went away, Kaori was standing, her eyes vacant, holding a transformed Tatsuya.

Inuyasha tackled one of the Makyoku's causing the battle to start up again.

Kaori was slashing away at the Makyoku's, each disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

The Itazuras continued to disprse and be replaced, and the real Itazura was becoming quite irritated by this. The Itazuras held up their Makyokus.

"Sonic Boom!" they said in unison.

The Makyokus all emitted a sound wave at once toward Kaori, with each exploding upon contact with the girl. The explosions together had enough power to blow down a building with ease, and Inuyasha and the priestess were caught in the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Inuyasha quickly grabbed the priestess and tried protecting her.

Kaori, on the other hand, got the brunt of the hit, causing her to cry out in pain, even more blood spilling out of her wound and various places on her body.

Kaori cried out and her eyes became lively again. She rose her sword up high in the air.

"Avenger of the Dead!"

Suddenly, spirits came from everywhere, attacking the Mikyoku's. Kaori fell to the ground, in too much pain to move.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Itazura was attacked but released another sound wave which blasted all the spirits back into their resting places. And her three shadow replicas all went forward and attempted to deliver the finishing blow to Kaori, Inuyasha, and the priestess.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Another blinding light came from Tatsuya, this time eveloping Inuyasha, the priestess, and Kaori in a shield and carrying them in a random direction, Successfully avoiding Makyoku's attack.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Itazura laughed and flew back onto the tree branch she was sitting on. The fight took longer than expected, but she still won nevertheless.

"I wonder how much more power I'll absorb from this jewel." Itazura murmured as her shadow replicas dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Kaori groaned, putting pressure on her wound. She heard Inuyasha grumbling and got irritated.

"If you have something to say, then say it or shut up."

Inuyasha glared at her. "How could you go and just give the Shikon Jewel to that other demon?!"

Kaori glared back. "Well, It's not my fault I wanted company! And I didn't ask for her to join me!

"Enough you two!" The priestess said. "Fighting will get us nowhere. We must work together if we want to get back the Shikon Jewel."

Inuyasha grumbled again and turned away from them. Kaori tended to her wounds and looked back at Makyoku's forest.

Damn it.....

It can't be helped....It's not your fault.

"Then why do I feel like it is?" Kaori muttered to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:16 pm

"Ooh, I hate the forest! My pretty clothing is getting all dirty..." a pink haired girl cried, flicking twigs and leaves off her rumpled clothing.

Rummaging through some thick underbrush, Cecilia continued her search for a particular demon. She had seen one and another girl take the Shikon Jewel! Well, one of them swallowed it and flew away, but still... That was the demon she was after. The young kitsune navigated herself through the forest, seeing as it was in the direction of where the demon fled. She finally came to a bit of a clearing, and the demon was in sight, perched on a tree. Cici wasted no time in confronting it.

"Heeey~ You, up there, in the tree~ Hiii~" she greeted cheerfully, not showing any hesitation. Besides, if she acted scared or threatening, the demon would probably dispose of her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Itazura heard a cheerful voice and looked down to see a cute pink-haired girl. She had fox-like ears, which meant that she wasn't human, more or less a half-breed. Itazura jumped down from te tree branch, landing gracefully in front of the girl.

"What do you want?" Itazura asked.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Cecilia brightened. She hadn't thought that the demon was going to be so friendly~ Well, if that's what you would call friendly... compared to other demons she had met.

"Mmm... Just to give you company, lonely-looking demon~" she said, smiling sweetly.

Cici's aim really wasn't just to give the demon company, but she thought she might as well have a conversation while she was there.

"Let me introduce myself~ I'm Cecilia, but you can just call me Cici, if you want~" Her high, happy tone of voice rang across the forest clearing as she swayed back and forth nonchalantly.

"What's your name, and what you doing here? Live here, maybe? What a nice home~"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Itazura was slightly suprised at how trusting and friendly this half-demon was, almost as trusting as Kaori. She laughed slightly and sat down under the tree, studying Cici with no expression on her face.

"My name, Itazura. An yes, I do live here." Itazura answered.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 pm

The half-breed gave Itazura a warm smile, watching her sit down.

"Itazura... What a pretty name~" she cooed slightly.

"You live here all alone? In this forest? Nobody else? Don't you get lonely? Do you have any friends? Do you just sit in the forest all day, or do you go into towns, too?" she asked in a jumble, suddenly interested. The more she knew about this demon, the bigger advantage she would have.... Except that all the questions that Cici asked were somewhat meaningless...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 pm

"Yeah, I live alone and usually stay in the forest. I don't have any friends but I'm never lonely. I always has my shadow." Itazura answered, she wasn't bothered by the questins, mainly because they were so innocent and the one asking them was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 am

Cecilia cocked her head slightly to the side and expressed a face of puzzlement.

"Your shadow...?" she asked, walking over to the demon. "If you talk to your shadow... you must be lonely! But it's fine now, 'cause I'll be your friend, 'kay?" she declared, nodding her head. Even if Itazura protested, Cici would have to keep on trying~ It would be to her advantage if she had a powerful demon as her friend.

"Now that we're friends, if you don't mind me asking, what gender are you?" she asked politely. "If you're a girl, you must be pretty flat... and if you're a boy, your voice is just a tad high..." she said brightly, patting Itazura's chest gently to see if anything was really there. No grope intended.

"Yep, you must be a boy! You're as flat as a plank!" Cici's smiling face and bright attitude didn't falter, as she said it as polite as possible.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 am

SLAP!

A sharp noise echoed throught the forest, and there was a red mark on Cici's cheek where Itazura had slapped her. She shot a deathglare at Cici but managed to calm down a bit to restrain herself from beating the half-breed half-to-death. Within Itaura's soul, Makyoku was laughing, amused at what Cici had done.

"I told you not to always use this form! How many times have someone mistook you for a boy in this form? I think it's been 26 times now!" Makyoku laughed.

"Shut up." Itazura snapped and looked back at Cici sigh a sigh, "I sppose you can be my friend. But I'm a girl, and please refrain from doing that."
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Cecilia fell onto her back right after the slap. She gently touched her cheek with a wince and looked up at Itazura, her hand still covering her cheek.

"I... I'm sorry..." she said, giving the demon a solemn look.

I just thought that... Y-You wouldn't... mind c-cause now we-we're fri-ends... right...?" Cici was now on the brink of tears, but she tried her best to hold it in. She didn't like crying too much... she thought that it made her face less cute.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she cried, wiping her eyes and taking deep breaths. "I...I'm glad we're friends now... A-And I'll try not to do anything like that a-again... honest..."
Cecilia stood up abruptly, her chain clinking quietly.

"I... I have to go. My break shift is almost over, I think... I-I'll come visit you, but if you want to see me, I'll be at the pub in town..." she mumbled, sniveling. "I'll see you later, Itazura~! Bye bye~!" With a watery smile and a cheerful wave, Cecilia turned to make her way out of the forest and back into the village.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:21 pm

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have slapped you like that all of a sudden." Itazura said, "Mind if I come with you?"

Itazura felt a bit less malicious around this girl, not sure why. It miht be her cuteness and innocence, or there could be another reason, the reason why a slight blush shown on Itazura's face.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 pm

"I-It's fine... I probably deserved it..." Cecilia said, laughing a bit.

"Mmm... You wanna tag along?" Cici asked, turning back around.

"...I suppose it's fine, if you really want to~" she smiled at Itazura and turned back around, indicating that Itazura should follow. "But I can't supply you with any discounts on anything... I'd get fired! Are you a big alcohol drinker? I have to say, I have an iron liver~ I can down a good amount of sake... Of course, it all came from many hours of practice." she said, laughing. She waded through the poke-y bushes again, with much irritation.

((Should I make a pub topic? :3))
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:13 pm

OoC: Yes...

IC:
Itazura followed Cici, not saying a word. Because she had nothing to really say and she didn't like to waste her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itazura's Territory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons :: RP Places :: Forests-
Jump to: