Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:18 am

Kaori sighed, bored out of her mind.

'I'm so bored!'

Give me food or face my wrath!

'You don't even eat!'

....I could always take over your body....

'You can do that??'

Ha, I wish.

'Anyways, I'm bored'

You've already said that! Talk to Makyoku or something...

Yea Sure....Whatever.

"So...Uhm Why do you want to find the jewel, Makyoku?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:35 am

Itazura looked at Kaori and sighed, she couldn't tell the truth so she decided to see Kaori's motive first.

"First, why do you want it?" Itazura asked.
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:42 am

Atleast you started conversation....

If you don't shut up...

Okay okay!

"Well....I know this sounds corny but, I'm trying to find my brother and re-unite my family..."

Kaori inwardly glared at Tatsuya.

'I thought I said-'

Okay okay! Sorry!!
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 am

"I see. You could say that I'm trying to accomplish something similar." Itazura said.

Most people who knew Itazura well would know that it was a lie. But luckily there were no one of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:51 am

"Hm...Okay" Kaori said, shrugging.

I thought you wanted answers!

I just wanted conversation...

You...I....We...She...ARGH!!

Kaori was inwardly laughing at Tatsuya.

'It's your fault'

Just...Shut up
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Itazura sat down and sighed, not knowing where to go now or why they were so close to a mortal village. Was the jewel guarded by these mortals or something? If so, then getting it would be much easier than she originally thought.

"So, what now?" Itazura asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:31 pm

"Well, The village here is supposed to be protecting the jewel, so mabye if we go check it out we'll find something out." She shrugged.

Wasn't there a miko who protects it?

Oh yea....I forgot about her.

"There's also a miko who protects it."

Aren't you going to add, "Tatsuya reminded me?" Or something?!

I don't even think she knows you can speak to me, let alone cloud my judgement....

Yea, okay fine.....
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Itazura laughed and nodded, she stood up and walked toward the village, intent on getting this jewel as soon as possible.

"Well, let's go then." Itazura said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:41 pm

She sure changes moods fast....

Kaori followed after him, hoping to get this done with.

Bet you can't wait to get your brother back....

You have no Idea....
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Itazura walked into the village, the villagers seemed frightened of her as they stared at her with horror-filled eyes and ran out of her way as soon as she came witin ten-feet of them.

"When can the people here learn some manners?" Itazura mumured.

She shot a glare at a woman whom she particularily didn't seem to enjoy the presence of, in an instant her shadow shot out and pierced the wall of a house, merely inches away from the woman's head.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?! Where were you raised?!" Itazura asked, her voice filled with a killing intent.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Kaori shivered, a little startled at the way Makyoku was acting.

"Settle Down, I'm sure it's just 'cause we're demons....Just...Shoot a glare or something."

It sure scared the hell out of me.....

Kaori shot a glare at another villager who stared at them, frightened. The villager quickly scurried away and Kaori smiled smugly at Makyoku.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Itazura laughed and nodded, maybe she did go too far with that.

"Alright, so where is the jewel exactly?" Itazura askedwhile following Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Kaori looked around, and had to jump up and down to see everything.

'Damn shortness....'

"It's over in that shrine." She said, pointing in the direction before falling on her face.

"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Itazura watched Kaori with amusement, laughing when she fell on her face. She looked toward the direction where the shrine was and jumped up, black feathered wings sprouting from her back and she flew toward the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Kaori glared at Makyoku, before running after her.

"Stop where you are demon!"

Kaori turned around and saw a priestess pointing an arrow at her.

"And why should I?" She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Itazura saw that the priestess was occupied by Kaori, and grinned. She could just take the jewel and fly off. This is becoming too easy. She broke through the ceiling and smirked, upon a pedestrial lied a necklace with a small purple sphere on it, the Shikon Jewel. Itazura took that jewel and flew up into the sky, only to get shot down by an arrow. When Itazura hit the round, she lost her grip on the jewel, which was picked up by the priestess.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Kaori saw the priestess shoot the arrow at Makyoku and pick up the jewel. She tackled the priestess, causing her to drop the jewel as well. She bit the priestess in the shoulder and jumped away, landing next to Makyoku with the jewel in her hand.

"You okay?" She asked pulling out the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Itazura stood up and stretched out her wings, nodding to Kaori in a 'yes' manner.

"Yes, I'm fine. But you should be worrying about yourself right now." Itazura said with a laugh as Kaori's shadow grabbed the jewel and handed it to Itazura.

Itazura laughed and propelled herself into the sky again, opening her mouth and swallowing the jewel whole. She dropped the necklace down to the ground and laughed in a high-pitched malicious voice.

"Thank you so much Kaori. But sadly, I had to backstab you. I must say though, you're quite couragous, much more brae than the last time I saw you, with your parents' lives as the price." Itazura said with a wink and flew off, diappearing.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Kaori fell to her knees on the ground.

"She...Used me...." Tears started streaming down her face as she stood up glaring in the direction of where she went.

"Demon. You have let that demon have the Shikon no Tama. For that you must face death." The priestess said.

"Heh. That'll have to wait." She said before taking off in the air with her wings, dodging arrows and spears thrown at her.

Damn her...

....Can you sense her?

Go to the northeast...

Kaori nodded and flew faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village   Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha's Forest and Kaede's Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons :: RP Places :: Villages-
Jump to: