Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yukie's Pub

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Yukie's Pub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Itazura looked at the bottle and sighed, she was sure she could take in as much alcohol as she needed to, but getting used to the taste, that's a different story. Without taking a drink the demon slid the bottle to Lorcan, hoping to get rid of that foul flavored liquid away from her as soon as possible.

"I'm sorry but, I'm out. I can't stand the taste of this." Itazura said.

As the Dwin came with their food, Itazura had taken a bottle from her pocket and was pouring a dark red liquid into a cup. She took a sip from it just as Dwin set the food down. Itazura licked her lips, which was now stained by the red liquid, and bit into her salmon. Her one single fang, which was also stained by the red liquid, sunk into the meat. The red liquid on Itazura's lips also stained the meat as well, and the scene made the demon look very very savage and murderous.

"Not bad, not bad at all." Itazura said.

OoC: It should be easy to figure out what the red liquid is...ara...^^
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
funkypurplelimes

funkypurplelimes

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Lorcan inwardly sighed at Itazura's forfeit, glad to have his chances of winning improved. He grabbed the pitcher of sake, poured himself yet another shot and downed it. Lorcan then slid the pitcher in Cici's general direction, quietly hoping that she would give up soon, too.

"This food looks fit for a king 'imself, Dwin." And with that Lorcan began to tear into his turkey leg. His stomach was quite pleased with the warm, succulent meat, and Lorcan gave a slight smile of contentment. When he had finished the turkey leg, he meticulously licked each of his fingers and took a swig of the ale that he had ordered. "Quite delicious indeed, Dwin," Lorcan complimented as he pulled off each piece of chicken and the vegetables from his shish kabobs and popped them into his mouth one at a time.

He looked curiously at Itazura when she began to drink what Lorcan could only assume was blood. Inwardly, he was somewhat disgusted, but he just mentally shrugged, People can drink whatever they want, I suppose.

Lorcan chuckled, "Hey Dwin, you can join in our contest if you want. You'll just have to down three shots to catch up with us, but if you want to try and beat us, you're free to try." He just sat there and grinned, knowing Dwin would most likely turn down the offer; Dwin didn't have an iron liver like him or Cici after all, but Lorcan thought it was worth asking.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Dwin quietly took a bite of his corn and nodded, pleased with all the positive feedback he was getting. He always loved it when people would enjoy his food and compliment him about it. "I'm not one 'ta get in 'ta way with a twosome's drinkin' contest. Go 'head and drink all ye want." he mumbled, watching the Cecila and Lorcan.

"Awww... Th-that's toooo bad, Dwinny~" Cici giggled, taking small sips from her sake glass. "But I'm g-going to win this bet anyway, so it would be... useless if you... tried to join in n-now~! When she finally finished her glass, she slowly turned towards Itazura, examining her strange meal habits. "D-Do you always put strawberry sauce on your food? T-That's soooo weird! I had no idea y-you had a sweet tooth like that. she said, rubbing her nose. Her senses were going awry with the amount of alcohol she was consuming. "On your birthday, I'll buy you the biggest strawberry-topping cake everrrrr~!" Cici declared, slinging an arm around Itazura's waist while eating a piece of salmon, quietly giggling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Itazura giggled at Cici's response, she had mistaken her drink for strawberry sauce. Itazura thought as a kitsune she'd be able to smell and recongize the scent of blood, especially human blood, but looked like she was wrong. She took another sip as she finished her food, she didn't have to eat at all, due to her being what she is, but she decided to anyway just so she wouldn't appear to be too different to the others.
"W-well thank you, but no. I don't like sweet things that much, and this isn't strawberry sauce." Itazura replied, licking the dark red liquid from her lips.
Back to top Go down
funkypurplelimes

funkypurplelimes

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:59 pm

"Ah, that's too bad, Dwin. It would've been fun to get you good and drunk. You're always so much more talkative after you've had a few glasses of some good ol' sake." He playfully slapped his friend on the back and finished his meal by meticulously licking off each of his fingertips.

Lorcan had to stifle a giggle when Cici reffered to the blood as strawberry sauce, and he almost ended up with ale shooting out his nose. He was a bit disappointed when Itazura told her that it wasn't indeed strawberry sauce; it would've been fun to keep that joke going a while longer. Ah well...

Lorcan chuckled as he noticed Cici's stuttering. He was now confident that he could win this competition, even though he himself felt his hands start to shake. "Don't get too confident Cecilia, you've seen me drink before." Lorcan winked across the table at her and reached for the sake pitcher. It shook slightly along with his hands, and he tried to hide it the best that he could, though the trembling was still quite noticeable. With a twinkle in his eye, Lorcan jested "Only a few more shots, and I'm sure you'll give up." He slowly filled his glass, then abruptly tilted his head back, downed the glass, and gave a satisfied, "aaaah". However, when tried to bring his head back down to look across the table at Cici, Lorcan was momentarily overcome with dizziness and had to put his hand to his forehead. Oh no he thought, maybe this game will be closer than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 pm

"N-No strawberry sauce?" she mumbled, shakily pouring herself another glass, spilling a few drops onto the dining table. "A-ha! I-I know! It must be... be... Raspberry sauce! Framboise! But... It smells weird..." she took Itazura's hand and licked off a spot of leftover 'sauce'. "No... This isn't raspberry sauce either... It's... Not very good... O-Or sweet..." The kitsune made a conflicted face and put the demon's hand down gently, turning back to the drinking contest. Cecilia finished off her sake in a decent time and handed the pitcher back to Lorcan. "I still got some f-fight in me! I'll win this o-one yet!" she declared, patting her own stomach.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Itazura smiled, the half-breed acts too much like a human, maybe she should try to pull out the demon in her. Pouring the red liquid in another cup, she offered it to Cici. Nothing tempts a demon more than the taste of fresh blood.
"Would you like some more? Once you get used to it it tastes very good actually." Itazura asked.
Back to top Go down
funkypurplelimes

funkypurplelimes

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Lorcan inwardly sighed and poured himself yet another glass of sake. In a playful manner (but perhaps with an undertone of apprehension) he said, "I'm going to have such a hangover tomorrow." He slowly gulped down the alcohol and put his glass down with a heavy "thud". The dizziness was stronger now, and Lorcan had to plant his hands firmly on the table to keep himself from falling out of his chair.

Lorcan raised his eyebrows in disgust when Itazura offered the blood to Cici. It was wrong he thought; giving blood to Cici, who was so friendly and innocent. But he chose not to say anything. Instead he sat there and pretended to concentrate on getting the dirt out from under his fingernails because, secretly, he was somewhat scared that saying something would provoke Itazura.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Cecilia paused for a time, staring at the cup offered to her. Well, if it wasn't strawberry or raspberry sauce, what was it? It certainly didn't taste like it... she thought to herself. But, she suddenly (falsely) realized that it could be some strange rum or wine. Like, premium grade! That must be why it tasted so weird. And the more wine you taste, the better it gets, they say. Cecilia finally nodded, swaying in her seat a bit from the sake, but recovering quickly. She gulped down the red liquid halfway before she stopped.
Her senses felt restored, and she even felt just a tad sobered up. Unfortunately, this wasn't the drink Cici thought it was. "T-This is... blood." she mumbled, barely audible and eyes wide. A crimson drop ran from the side of her mouth. "Human blood. I hate this! I.."

A loud knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, but she didn't turn towards the door. Instead, she ignored it and quickly downed a glass of sake to wash her mouth of blood. "I-I can't drink anymore... I..." she laid her head on the table.
The loud knock resounded again. Dwin got up from his seat beside Lorcan and got up, walking to the door. Strange, most people know that we should be closed... Dwin oped the door to reveal a beautiful woman in colorful clothing. Her hair was white and she had a pair of ears and a long, fluffy tail streaming behind her. It certainly wasn't what the young man was expecting when he opened the door.

"Hello. I'm sorry to disturb you. Might I come in for a brief while?" she asked in a cool voice. Dwin stared at the lady for a few seconds before moving aside to let her into his restaurant. Her wooden sandals made a clicking sound as her feet tapped against the hard floor. She scanned the room, her attention turning towards Cecilia with a surprise.

"C-Cecilia? What are you doing here?" she asked, hurrying over to her.
The younger half-breed blinked in bewilderment "Sis...?" She lifted her head. "What are you doing here?"
"Me? Well, I... I'm looking for the infamous demon who swallowed the Shikon Jewel, but surely, you aren't that person? And have you been drinking? Blood and alcohol?" The half-breed woman shook her head. "What kind of people are you hanging out with?" she asked, looking the group at the table over.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Itazura grinned, it wasn't the response she was hoping for, but Cici's demonic side would be drawn out soon enough. She poured herself another glass of the red liquid before eyeing the newcomer who was appearently the older sister of Cici. Her senses seemed much stronger than her little sister, for she seemed to have recongized the scent of the blood immediatly. Itazura stood up, making ehr way toward the girl with a look in her eyes that hid a hint of malice.
"I gave her the blood, now would you like for a glass?" Itazura asked, taking a sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 pm

The older sister breathed in the rooms scent. "And human blood, at that." She hid her hands in her long sleeves returning the girl's stare. Oh, so this was a full demon. The one who swallowed the Jewel, she figured as much. Valentine was sending her strong vibes. "And thank you for the offer, but I'll pass. I don't fancy the taste of blood." she answered, returning the girl's look with her own unfazed one.
"Carnela..." Cici got up from her chair and swayed, her sister catching her.
"Don't try to move when you're obviously drunk. I have no brews to sober you up, but I can help ease your hangover the next morning."
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Carnela, older sister of Cecilia. May I sit for a brief while?" she asked, turning towards the two humans seated across the table.
Back to top Go down
funkypurplelimes

funkypurplelimes

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Lorcan was briefly pleased with his win in the drinking contest, but his throbbing head soon reminded him that this victory was going to cost him.

When the new demon, apparently Cecilia's sister, walked in the door, Lorcan was startled for a moment but instantaneously regained his composure. He watched her as she talked with Cici and Itazura, calmly noting that atractiveness was shared between the siblings.
"Why of course you may sit." Lorcan remarked with a charming smile as he gallantly got up from his chair and offered it to the demon. "My name is Lorcan, and this here fellow" he stabbed his thumb in Dwin's general direction, "is Dwin. I'm sure he'd be happy to get you some food if ye liked. Or maybe something to drink?" He turned his head toward Dwin, raising an eyebrow as if to ask if what he offered was acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Carnela raised an eyebrow at the polite human, but took his offer on his seat after directing Cecilia to her own. "Thank you. I smell... sake on you as well. You shouldn't strain yourself for my sake." she replied normally, her face displayed no change of emotion.

Dwin nodded at the girl when he was introduced. "I could make you something to drink, but I already but up the food."

She glanced at the two after their introduction. "It's nice to meet you both. I would like a cup of hot green tea, though."
Dwin nodded once again and got up towards the kitchen to prepare the beverage.
"Carnela... Why are you here? I thought you w-were seeing the world and stuff..." Cici asked, propping her head into her hand on the table. She felt awfully dizzy.
"As I said briefly before," she said calmly, taking out her herb pack herbalist instruments. "I was looking for the demon who ate the Shikon Jewel, just to see them. It surprised me to see you here, Cecilia, but surprised me even more that you were acquainted with the demon." Carnela grounded up her herbs expertly as she spoke. "Who are you, by the way?" she asked the full-blooded demon, not looking up from her work.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Itazura eyed the half-breed, she's seen many of them before, but never one who wanted to find the Shikon Jewel. The girl seemed different from Cici, at least in personality, her beauty was on par with Cici's cuteness. When the girl, Carnela, asked her for her name, Itazura smirked and bowed, as she did, her body twisted and turned into a blob of seemingly purely darkness and shadows, which quickly took the shape of something else. Although, during the transformation in the center of the blob was a faint purple glow.
"My name is Itazura, and I am a shapeshifter." Itazura replied, again taking a sip from her cup full of blood.

OoC: What Ita looks like now -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 am

Dwin soon came out with a teapot and a mug of tea in tow, setting them down on the table and eyeing the "new arrival" which was actually Itazura. When Carnela thanked him, he took everyone's empty plates from the dinner and noisily returned them to the kitchen.
"A shapeshifter? Lovely." she replied, taking a sip of her hot tea before putting a bit of the crushed herbs into it. "Here, Cecilia, drink this. It will rid you of any hangover headache you might have tomorrow. I can make you a herbal tea as well... Lorcan, was it?" She slid the drink towards her sister, who drank it thankfully. "I-It's goooood~" she smiled, turning towards Itazura.
She mixed a bit of sake with her tea, and took another sip of it, approving the taste. "Huuuh~ Where'd Ita gooo~?" Cici rubbed her eyes and giggled at her own short hicc-up, blinking at the transformed Itazura.
"I've always wanted to master the secrets of shapeshifting, but I realize it's very difficult. I had given up on that notion a few years ago." Carnela glanced towards Itazura. "You're very good. It must be easy to decieve people with a perfect transformation like that."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 am

Inwardly Itazura laughed, a half-breed wanting to master shapeshifting? Of course it would difficult for her, a half-breed can't possibly master, or even come close to grasping, some of the abilities of pure-blood demons, and shapeshifting was one of them. Plus, even pure-blood demons often have trouble maintaining a transformation, if that half-breed was able to actually shapeshift, Itazura would give her about five seconds before collapsing.
"Of course, after all among real demons I am known as the 'Deciever'." Itazura said, putting emphasis on the word "real".
Turning toward Cici, Itazura was suprised at how slow the girl was. Either she didn't notice it before, or the alcohol was getting to her. She sighed and transformed again, now Itazura forgot why she was even with these people anymore. She could just kill them all right now and leave, after all a half-breed knew that she had the Shikon Jewel, and it would no doubt attract a lot of attention.

OoC: Ita's appearance now -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
funkypurplelimes

funkypurplelimes

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:31 pm

When Carnela offered to make him a herbal tea, Lorcan was internally pleased. "Why, sure. Some good ol' tea would be quite refreshing." He leaned his chair against the wall and propped his feet up on the table as he watched the exchange between the three demons. A look of curiosity bloomed upon his face when Itazura changed forms, but it was soon replaced with a calm expression with only a touch of mild interest (after all, he wasn't one to go about dilsplaying his emotions so openly).
Lorcan wasn't exactly sure what this "Shikon Jewel" was that they spoke of, he could only vaguely remember hearing tales about it when he was a lad. He momentarily thought about asking what it was, but just decided to stay quiet and see how things played out. Maybe he could ask Cecilia later, when she wasn't so clearly affected by alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 am

Cecilia was in a confused state. A drunk and confused state. Everything seemed to split in two's and three's, and her senses were steadily dulling. The only think she could really feel was that she was losing consciousness... She gently sat her head on the table and closed her eyes, her last sight was a shadow-y blob taking the form of a person...

Carnela watched as Itazura changed forms again, grinding up the same herbal concoction for Lorcan as she did for her younger sister. "I see. I'm impressed." she replied, though her tone and facial expressions didn't change. "If I recall... the most I could ever manage was making my ears and tail disappear so I could have a more... human look. But even then, I could only maintain it for a short time until I got a massive headache. I was disappointed in myself." As she poured the herbs into the tea, she glanced at Cici, noticing that she was asleep (or had passed out). She handed the drink to Lorcan and placed a hand on her sister's forehead, sweeping stray hairs from her face. Carnela's usually stoic expression turned into a small, rare smile.
"...She really worries me, you know? I always wondered how she would turn out when I wasn't there... I left on my travels when I was around 16, so I thought she would be fine with Mother and Aneki, but..." she trailed off, realizing what she was saying. She covered her mouth with delicate hands. "...Oh! I'm sorry. I don't usually ramble on like that, but I haven't had a normal, decent discussion with someone in a long time..." Her hands returned to the insides of her sleeves once again as she stood up from her chair.
"...I should leave. It's getting late. I am concerned about her, but I believe she is in capable hands. At least, I hope." Her eyes shifted between every person at the table."Please promise me you all can get her to her home safely to rest, it is all I really ask of her friends. I suppose I could always take her with me, but traveling has never been Cecilia's... favorite way to spend her time."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 am

Itazura smiled, although it seemed to be of good intention for some reason her smile seemed wicked and filled with malice. She walked to Cici and picked her up, her black feathered wings sprouting from her back as she turned to Carnela.
"Well, I can take her to my place, she can stay there for a while." Itazura started, "But she may not be very comfortable living in the forest, is there a place nearby she could stay at?"
Then Itazura realized how much she had sounded like a human, so shocked was she that she almost dropped the drunken half-breed. Around these humans and half-breeds, Itazura seemed to be becoming soft and much less malicious. If she continued to change like thsi, it would not be long until Itazura disappeared from existence.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 pm

"Well, I..." Carnela started before Itazura almost dropped Cici. She reached her hands out urgently, but the demon seemed to gather her hold on the girl."Be careful with her. She is not a ragdoll." she said sharply, but decided to wave it away.
Cecilia barely stirred, only shifting her head slightly and mumbling quietly.
"I do not know this village well. I have only just arrived, so I don't know where any Inns are, but..." She turned to the two humans. "You two live here, right? Please, get my sister somewhere safe. Here." She took a coin purse and put a small pile of golden coins on the table. "Use this. If there is any extra, do what you like with it. If there are no Inns, just watch over her safety." The half-breed walked to the door to exit and stopped at the doorway.
"It was lovely meeting you all. I am sure our paths will cross again very soon." Carnela walked out of the restaurant and was gone.
Back to top Go down
funkypurplelimes

funkypurplelimes

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Lorcan downed the tea swiftly, and it helped quite a bit, though he could still tell he'd have a horrible hangover tomorrow.

When Carnela put the sparkling coins on the table, he couldn't help but want them. His eyes immediatly showed a glow of coveting, so Lorcan stuffed his hands into his pockets just in case the appendages involuntarily reached out to snatch the beautiful currency.
"Of course I'll look after Cici; It'll be my pleasure.' Lorcan deeply wanted to have Cici just stay at his house and keep the coins for himself, the only problem was that he didn't exactly have a permanent home. His current place of residence was a loft above the baker's stable (the baker knew not of his residing there.) It was well enough, because it was usually warm and he could frequently seize some fresh strudels in the morning when the portly baker wasn't looking.
"I know a decent inn that's only a few streets away. We can take her there for the night." Lorcan strode for the door, hoping that soon he'd be able to slip away to his loft bed and sleep away his soon-to-come hangover.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Itazura inwardly laughed, she might really have to leave these people for a while. But she'll decide later, as of right now, the demon was becoming weary of the thigns that had happened today. Spreading her wings out and heading toward the door, Itazura stopped and turned around, eyeing Lorcan and Cici.
"If you'll excuse me, I'm afraid I must take my leave now. If you wish to find me tomorrow ask Cici, she knows where my 'home' is." Itazura said then with a flap of her black feathered wings she flew off.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Dwin glanced at his human friend, then to Cici, mentally sighing.
"Isn't that great? Eve'yone leaves me 'ere with the tip'y lad 'n' pass'd out lass." He strolled over to the pile of coins and put them in his pocket, giving Lorcan a "no-you-can't-have-it" look. "Let's get 'er ta an Inn. It doesn't gotta be a fancy one." The shorter human said, joining his friend by the door. "There's sure to be more than a few extra coins, though."

(( omgshortpost ;_; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Pub   Yukie's Pub - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukie's Pub
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons :: RP Places :: Villages-
Jump to: