Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abandoned Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Itazura rested atop the roof of an old castle. It had been abandoned long ago during a war and served as the perfect place for Itazura to establish her second home. Now Itazura had taken a different form, one completely different from her usual disguise. For at least it was a lot easier to tell the gender of this form, instead of her usual form that looked much like a boy and girl at the same time.

OoC: Appearance -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:14 am

Kaori yawned as she walked towards an old castle.

"Geez, How long ago has it been since I've slept?"

Like, A month?

I didn't really want an answer....

Meh, I never listen to you.

Last edited by Kaorithehalfdemon on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 am

Itazura looked down to see Kaori, the demon girl she mercilessly backstabbed to get the Shikon Jewel. She should probably thank the girl, but wether or not she does, Itazura jumped down from the roof anyway, landing gracefully in front of Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 am

Kaori stopped abruptly and blinked a few times.

"Uhh...Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 am

Itazura smiled and suddenly hugged Kaori, although that hug was practically a glomp. She would put up the innocent act for now, it would be fun to shatter the young demon's heart into pieces.

"Wow, you're cute! My name is Lilium, what's yours?" Itazura asked, making up another name.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 am

To say Kaori was surprised would be an understatement.

"Umm, Thanks? K-Kaori....Nice to meet you."

Wow....you seem....Polite

Just be quiet...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:40 am

"Kaori, what a nice name. It's just as cute as your looks." Itazura said.

Acting like this made Itazura sick, she was completely disgusted that she had to do this, but then again, acting like so is a small price to pay to see the demon heartbroken again.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 am

"Thanks....." She paused. "Well...Bye"

She started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 am

Itazura grabbed Kaori's wrist and grinned, her head, then body as well twisted and turned until it reformed into her usual appearance. The one that Kaori knew as "Makyoku".

"Long time no see, Kaori." Itazura said as shadows leapt out of the ground, restraining the young demon's arms.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 am

Damn! I thought she was dead!

She is a girl right?

I don't know! Why are you asking me?

Well....

Just shut up.....
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:08 am

"Itazuraaaa~" a soft, cheery voice rang down the dreary halls of an old castle. "Hey, hey. Where are you~?" As Cecilia padded softly along, she looked for her good friend Itazura, who she managed to loose in this huge castle while not paying attention to where she was going. Hopefully one of them would find one another before anything else happened.

When she thought she heard voices, Cici's mood suddenly brightened. As she ran, her chain clinked lightly as it swung back and forth. When she finally spotted her friend, she held onto her chain to quiet it as she tried to sneak behind Itazura, only to give her a surprise attack from behind.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 am

Itazura was taken by suprise and released her shadows' hold on Kaori. The demon turned to see Cici, the cute girl she had befriended and possibly become to slightly love. Itazura had a slight blush on her face as she smiled and hoped that Cici didn't see her act of trying to kill the young demon.

"Hi Cici, sorry for not keeping an eye on you." Itazura said.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:18 am

Kaori sighed in relief. She turned and started walking away again.

This is why I shouldn't travel anymore

I'm the one whose been telling you that

Yea well, I don't listen to you

And that is what gets you killed

.....I don't like you

I love you too
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 am

The young fox girl grinned as she tightly hugged Itazura, nuzzling her face against her own. "It's fine~ I can take care of myself, you know~ Besides, there's nothing here anyway, so why should I worry~? Ooh~ Your skin is so soft, Ita~" she cooed affectionately, releasing her hold on her friend. "Heeeey~ Who's this girlie over here~ Heeey, wait up~" Cici chased after the girl and her sword, trying to catch up to them. "You... were with Ita, right? Does that mean you're her friend or something? Why are you walking away? Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:33 am

Kaori sighed and stopped walking.

"Friends....Yea we're.....friends. Why do you ask?"

What's an Ita?

Maybe a nickname??

Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 am

Cecilia's face brightened as the girl spoke, resisting the urge to hug the girl. "Really? That's great! You know, Ita-chan doesn't have very many friends, so I'm happy that she has more than I thought. I think... She's a bit intimidating and shy to strangers, so that's why she usually doesn't get along with many others. It worries me, just a bit~~" Cici smiled warmly at the girl, naively not knowing about what had happened before. "Any friend of Ita is my friend, too~! So, what's you're name, and why are you alllll the way out here? I mean, this place is pretty lonely and creepy."
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 pm

She talks alot...

...Alot

"My name is Kaori, I'm looking for someone, and I accidentally stumbled here so...I'll be taking my leave now..." With that, She turned and walked away.

I wish I had arms so I could smack you

For a sword, you sure are mean

Be nice to the girl! I'll take over your body and kill you with myself if you don't!

And people call me strange....

Okay, I'll admit that was a little strange....

A litte?

Shush! Anyways, Just if she talks to you again, then speak to her back or so help me-

Okay Okay!

Kaori sighed and stopped walking. "So...What's your name?" She asked, Turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Cecila's usually happy face grew into a slightly hurt one when Kaori began to walk away, lowering her ears like a dog that had done a bad thing and had been scolded. Oh... I scared someone away again... What did I do this time...? she thought to herself until the red-headed girl turned around.

"M-My name is Cecila, but my friends just call me Cici most of the time~"Her cheery mood returned again as she happily answered the girl. "Alright!" the fox-girl suddenly said, clapping her hands together. "Now that we're properly acquainted, won't you help me for a second? You see, my prized item has gone missing...! While exploring this castle, a really huge spider landed on my head, so I started to panic... the darn bug wouldn't get out of my hair! In my moment of trouble, I think I dropped my Riblan somewhere... I feel insecure without it..." she explained thoroughly, making hand gestures and actions to go with her short story. "So, I was just wondering if you've seen it? It's this cute little multi-headed chain-mace. Very shiny, not very big, no blood stains at all on it~." Cici asked as if she had lost a ring or some other ordinary item.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Kaori laughed awkwardly.

Wow...Who would've thought she had a weapon?

"No, I haven't seen any weapons lying around...But I guess I can help you look for it, If you want me to."

See, next thing you know, You guys'll be doing eachother's hair and singing silly songs together!

Ha Ha...Very funny.

But I wanna see this 'Riblan' for myself....I wonder if it's a boy or a girl...

...You do know that not all weapons don't talk right?

Oh.....Oops I forgot...

Oh wow....
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Cecilia smiled broadly and nodded, grabbing the shorter girl's hand and shaking it wildly. "Great! I'm sure we can find it more quickly if we combine our efforts!" She turned towards her old friend, who had seemingly been quiet while Cici and Kaori conversed. "Ah... I forgot to ask you, Itazura~ I don't know where you've been, but have you seen my Riblan? I mean, it can't be that hard to find..."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 am

Itazura was lost in her own thoughts when Cici's voice snapped her out. Looking over at Cici and Kaori, Itazura tried to remember the half-breed's weapon. Cici had shown it to her once, it wasn't very flashy in appearance, just a chain mace with three or so heads. Itazura can probably find it, eventually, but it was more efficient and simple to have the shadow of this castle do the hard work.

"One moment..." Itazura said and looked back at the castle, then sounds much like a snake slithering came and it came close and closer to the gate where a shadow hand reached out with Riblan and placed it in Itazura's palm, "You mean this Cici?"
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:48 am

Cecilia blinked for a moment and examined the recognizable weapon in Itazura's hand. "Oh! That's...!" She walked over and gently took it from the demon, swinging it around a few times to get that familiar feel for it. The way it seemed to fit perfectly in her hand...How it seemingly called for her... No doubt this was hers! "This is my Riblan! And you found it so fast! You're so amazing, Ita~" she giggled cutely, hugging her friend tightly as thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Kaori shrugged.

So can we go now?

Fine, Fine! Geez...Can you atleast ask her what an Ita is? I just can't stand not knowing!

Wouldn't hurt to ask, I guess...

"Umm, Cici? What is, exactly, an Ita? My sword keeps getting on my nerves about asking you, So please, tell me so that she can shut up..."

You are so mean!

Coming from the sword who wanted to kill me...

You're never gonna let me live that down are you?

Nope
Back to top Go down
Creame-pon

Creame-pon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:30 am

"Huh? An Ita?" Cici asked, her head tilting to the side slightly. "Your sword... can talk? How come I can't hear it, then?" She then laughed a bit before answering the girl's question. "My Ita is this~" she said, pointing to Itazura. "She's Itazura, but I just call her Ita for short. Like a nickname. She doesn't seem to mind, anyway." she said with a smile towards the said demon. "Any moooore questions~?I'd be happy to answer them."
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Kaori shrugged.

"I don't really know...But She's nice, most of the time."

Most of the time?

Will you just be quiet?!

Kaori stayed silent for a moment before her mouth dropped.

"You told me your name was Makyoku!" She glared at Itazura.

You are soooo slow.....

Shut up.

Sorry Sorry!

She shook her head. "I don't have anymore questions, Thanks though. I guess I'll be seeing you all around?" She sighed, "Unless, of course, there are any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Castle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons :: RP Places :: Castles-
Jump to: