Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itazura's Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Itazura's Territory Empty
PostSubject: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

In a black forest, Itazura sat on a tree branch. She was in her usual form, admiring the moon with her blood-red eyes. She felt a multitude of emotions from the people in the area, mainly greed, jealousy, and hatred. She grinned, her single fang glistening in the moonlight as she absorbed these emotions as energy for herself.

"This is just too easy. It's human nature to hate and any living being will emit some form of these emotions. Too bad for them that they ust end up feeding me." Itazura murured.
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Walking through the dense forest, Kaori dragged along her sword glancing up at the trees.

"What a wonderful day to go....'Jewel hunting'"

She looked around before deciding to keep walking, listening to the animals.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Itazura jumped down from her tree branch as soon as she saw another demon entering her territory. She stared at the demon, her blood-red eyes were intimidating, to say the least.

"So, why are you here little girl?" Itazura asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Kaori saw another demon jump down from a tree branch and she nonchalantly shrugged.

"I'm looking for a Jewel." Then, Realizing what she said, got angry and said,

"And who're you calling 'Little'?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 pm

"You, of course."

Itazura's stare didn't change, she just walked to the young demon and flicked her on the forehead, knocking her back onto her shadow which reachted out and restrained her, holding her in place.

"How sad, even your shadow hates you." Itazura said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Kaori glared at the demon, keeping her cool, but wanting so much to kill him...Her?

"Can't I just like, Leave peacefully and never return or something? I'd rather go around the forest than be insulted like that" She said, much to her distaste.

'Stupid Sword'
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Itazura grinned and shook her head, allowin the shadow to release the demon. She walked to the girl and lifted her chin, to lift the girl's head and make her look at her in the eye.

"No, but first, what's your name little girl?" Itazura asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Kaori thought a moment before answering the demon.

"My name is Kaori....What about you? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Itazura decided to tell a lie, just because she didn't like to tell someone her name when they could be trying hunt her down.

"My name, Makyoku." Itazura said, "Now then, you say that you're searching for a jewel. I may be seeking the same jewel, what is the name of this artifact that you seek?"
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Kaori thought it over, wondering if she should tell...Makyoku....What she was looking for. In the end, the sword won.

"The Shikon Jewel..."

'Why did we tell..."it" that again?'

Because! He...She....Could help us!

'You, Are going to get me killed one day'

Yea sure...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Itazura laughed, it was to be expected. Almost every demon was after the Shikon Jewel, and she herself was no difference.

"Then I shall aid you in this hunt, for I am also seeking this jewel." Itazura said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Kaori was, truthfully, Suprised. Most demons would try and kill her to get another "foe" out of the way.

"Hm...Okay!" Kaori said before bowing in respect, returning the gesture.

'You damn sword...'
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:39 pm

"Although if you prove to be nothing more than dead weight, I will execute you without question." Itazura said with no emotion in her voice, "So do you have any clue of the jewel's location?"
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 pm

"I've heard it's near a place with a large tree, called the 'Goshinboku' or something like that..."

Now you are being the stupid one....

You did it first!

You are such a child....
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:52 pm

OoC: The talks between you and the sword's like Shana and Alastor...

IC:
"I see. Then shall we get going?" Itazura asked.

The manipulative demon stood up and stretched a bit, she would have Kaori lead her to the jewel, then kill her and sieze the jewel for herself.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 pm

OoC: I have no Idea what that is

IC:
"Okay Then." Kaori picked up her sword, wondering when she dropped it. She started to walk in the direction of where she heard the tree was.

Do you really think it's such a good idea to let her follow us?

It would be your own fault if she hurt us...

Exactly...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:03 am

Itazura followed Kaori, bidding farewell to the countless souls of the dead residing in her forest before leaving.

OoC: Make a new topic for the tree place and continue there...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:40 pm

After devouring the Shikon Jewel, Itazura returned to her part of her forest. She sat on a tree branch and decided to try out her newfound powers. Itazura flicked her finger and the shadow of the trees rised up like tentacles, weaving around the forest as if they were dancing.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Kaori saw tentacle like shadows and decided it was Makoyku. She Flew over the tree where she saw him first and looked up at the tentacles. She sighed.

Mabye I really don't need the jewel....

Are you crazy?!?! You've been searching for it for as long as you can remember!

Yea but....She's the one who killed my parents.

...You're scared aren't you?

...Yea....

Kaori looked back up the tree then backed up, getting ready to take flight.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Itazura looked down and giggled, seeing Kaori find her way back to get the jewel.

"Heehee. So, you're here, Kaori. But I'm afraid you're going to join your parents now." Itazura said, drawing Makyoku.

The demon spread out her wings and flew down toward Kaori, spinning with her rapier pointed outward to pierce through the girl's heart.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Kaori quickly drew Tatsuya and jumped out of the way, landing in a defense position.

Did you hear what she said? She killed your parents!

....Don't you think they're in a better place know though? Away from the wars and the worries of their children?

....You may be right, but we'll discuss this later!

"If there is a 'later'..." She muttered, dodging another attack.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Itazura laughed and began to fly in circles around Kaori at an impossible speed, and when she stopped there were four of her, three of which were constructed of shadows that took physical form.

"Which one is the real me?" all the Itazuras said in perfect unison, pointing their rapiers at Kaori, "Sadly you'll never figure this out. En garde!"

The Itazuras flew upward one by one and flew down, spinning like drills again toward Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm

There's no way I can dodge these!

Kaori tried dodging but she got hit by one of them, from behind.

Damn it..... She clutched her wound and backed up, holding Tatsuya in front of her as a last defense.

Suddenly, an arrow flew past her and hit one of the Makyoku's. She quickly looked behind her and saw the priestess from earlier, this time with a half-demon in a red kimono. She looked forward again, still clutching her wound and Tatsuya.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:02 pm

"Touche!"

Was what the Itazuras said when a hit landed, but the arrow had caught them off-guard. But still, when the arrow entered a certain radius of Itazura, its shadow shot back at the priestess, piercing through her shoulder. The Itazura that was hit dispersed but then reformed from another shadow, the four Itazuras continued their onslaught now their targets also being the priestess and half-demon.
Back to top Go down
Kaorithehalfdemon

Kaorithehalfdemon

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Kaori deflected the hits as best she could, ccausing her wound to bleed more.

If this keeps up...I'm gonna die from blood-loss.

Kaori was starting to see double, making it seem like there were eight Makyoku's. And she kept hitting the wrong ones.

Damn it! Her vision was starting to grow dark and she heard the hanyou growl something before she fainted.

"Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!" The hanyou roared, hitting two of the Makyoku's.

"Inuyasha! Be careful of the girl!" The priestess called out while shooting arrows. The hanyou grumbled before standing in front of Kaori, protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itazura's Territory   Itazura's Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itazura's Territory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons :: RP Places :: Forests-
Jump to: