Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha: A Thousand and One Demons

An Inuyasha RP site...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiku The wolf demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KikuWolfDemon

KikuWolfDemon

Kiku The wolf demon Empty
PostSubject: Kiku The wolf demon   Kiku The wolf demon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Name: Kiku

Race: Demon

Appearance: Kiku is often seen with her hair in piggy tails her hair is black her eyes are a light blue she wears wears brown wolf fur in the shape of a skirt for her top its black armor with a purple thick stripe at the top of the armor on her legs she has brown wolf fur that are like leg warmers she appears very feminine she has wolf fur around her forhead and wolf fur around her fists she has a sword on her side held by more wolf fur on her shoulders she has like a small blanket holding that fur together is a string with a wolf tooth on it

Abilities: fire

Bio: Kiku is Koga's sister. Her father took her to Ayame's tribe because she was the only female of Koga's tribe. When Kiku gets older she vows to return to her original birth tribe to be with her brother koga. Kiku doesn't like the fact that Koga loves a human. Kiku likes Inuyasha.

Other: Kiku is friends with Ayame,brave,but also kind (sometimes)

Last edited by KikuWolfDemon on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had to fix the apperance)
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan
Admin
Windy-tan

Kiku The wolf demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiku The wolf demon   Kiku The wolf demon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Appoved...
Back to top Go down
https://thousand-one-demons.forumotion.com

Kiku The wolf demon
Page 1 of 1